- Client interviews – 5 to 15 ideal client interviews completed by us. You will receive access to full recordings, interview transcripts, and high-level summaries.
- Competitive research – Full detailed report on competitive factors for 4 to 6 of your top competitors. High-level summaries including a position in the market, why they win, website ranking factors, social signals and reviews.
- Ideal client personas – A persona for each of your market segments, including overview, priority initiatives, success factors, perceived barrier, buying process, and decision criteria.
- Core message – A clearly defined unique core difference, talking logo, and messaging for using your core difference when reaching different target markets.
- Marketing Hourglass – A brainstorming session with members of your team to come up with everything you could possibly be doing for each of the seven phases of the Hourglass: know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
- Content calendar – Content calendar including the following elements: 12 monthly themes, types of content, and monthly goals for each type of content.
- High-level strategies – Four to six of your highest level strategies mapped out, including detailed tactics to help achieve these strategies.
*A Marketing Plan engagement with Lift typically falls within this range. The cost varies depending on the complexity of your business and your particular business needs. While this represents a significant investment for a small business, it is the foundational piece that will drive your marketing activities and your growth.
James Bosma, owner
296 Dundas Street East
Waterdown, ON L0R 2H0