Struggle to make simple changes to your WordPress website? Wouldn't it be nice to have more control?
Figuring out how to use WordPress isn't as simple as people make it out to be, is it?
You search online and you find plenty of videos and blog tutorials.
But are they up to date?
Do they cover exactly what you're looking for?
Sometimes WordPress is presented as a DIY (do-it-yourself) option. The reality is that it's far from intuitive. As a result, many small business owners and administrators struggle to make minor changes and updates to their websites or rely on costly agencies and consultants to make simple changes for them.
Subscribe to our WordPress Training videos to access short, simple videos that walk you through the fundamentals of WordPress. Learn what you need to know right now, or dig deeper and explore the ins-and-outs of SEO and Google Analytics as well.
Here's what you'll get:
Unlimited access to regularly updated, professionally produced videos covering every aspect of WordPress:
- The Dashboard & Admin Bar
- Using the WordPress Editor
- Common Blocks (paragraphs, headings, images, galleries, videos, etc.)
- Formatting Blocks (code, custom html, pull quotes, tables, etc.)
- Layout Blocks (spacers, buttons, columns, separators, etc.)
- Widget Blocks (shortcodes, archives, latest posts, etc.)
- Images (adding, managing, editing, etc.
- Pages & Posts
7-Day Free Trial!
*Cancel any time after your first month.
Sign up today for a no-risk trial!
Try our Video Training Manuals free for 1 week.
We know you'll be happy with them.